|The World of The Gunny
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Þórgrímr [ 31 May 2005 14:16 ]|
|Post subject:||Site Rules|
1. A Spamming forum has been provided for your spamming pleasure. So keep all spamming to that forum. As any found in the other forums will be sent immediately to the Latrine.
2. ANY threats to another member by a member will immediately cause the thread to be locked and sent to the Latrine and the member who threatened will be temporarily banned for an indefinite amount of time, depending on the threat.
3. Cursing should be kept to a minimum amount, as we are an intelligent people and need to keep it friendly. Any excessive cursing will lead to a warning issued. If the member keeps up the excessive cursing the moderator or admin will decide the level of punishment, up to and including banning.
4. ANY post by a member telling others to ignore a mod or tells the mod to go away, or any other way of telling the site police their rules do not count, will cause that poster to be immediately temp banned and then the Admins and Mods will discuss whether the offense deserves a permanent ban.
5. If innapropriate avatars for this forum are displayed or complaints are recieved, the member whose avatar is in contention, will be asked to remove or change the offending avatar. If the member does not wish to comply, it will be removed and his future avatar will have to be approved by the site admin Thorgrimm. And before anybody asks what is inapropriate, I will decide if it is.
6. If a thread is more than two weeks old, posts should not be made, unless new information or insights into the subject is added. One or two word posts are not allowed and are subject to deletion if posted in a thread that has died.
7. Any member advertising a commercial or for profit websites or products will be subject to banning and his membership deleted. The member will be given one chance to remove said offending link, and if unwilling to remove the link will be banned and deleted.
8. Any non-valid email account in a member's profile will be cause for banning and account deleted unless a valid explaination can be given. If the account is active, the member will be given one opportunity to provide a valid email address and if one is not forthcoming, the account will be deleted and the member banned.
9. Any member with a .info website in his profiles will be subject to banning and his membership deleted. The member will be given one chance to remove said offending link, and if unwilling to remove the link will be banned and deleted. If it is a new member application it will be denied and deleted without delay.
if any more rules are needed they will be added.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group