The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 09:33

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: BTS!: DSA Game 1 Discussion
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 11:01 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Ok guys, I am shooting for a start tomorrow. So I wil need anyone who wishes to play to sound off here. By noon CST tomorrow, I will need an email addy from you all as to where I can send your sheets.

I am going to try for 1 turn a day, until I get used to the sheets and then will up that to 2 turns a day. But do not hold me to that! :st

There have been quite a few small and medium changes since the last draft of the rules. So by later today I will post the new draft for you folks. :AH

And guys, please remember this, this is a playtest so I NEED your input! :bs

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject: Re: BTS!: DSA Game 1 Discussion
PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 16:33 

mavikfelna wrote:
I'm about half way through the ruleset at this point, but I'm happy to get started. :)

--Mav
mavikfelna at gmail

Mav, I figure in the beginning there will not be much going on. Since the players will have to begin their programs and the initial R&D efforts. So it should proceed slow enough for you to finish the rules. I have ULed the next draft of the rules, so you may wish to get them. :AH

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 16:38 

The Sheet for the game is done, and all I need to do is run it by Haegan tonight. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 17:05 
Private

Alrighty, [I'm posting my email address, rather than my contact.]

mattcrosoft at live.com

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 17:09 

Mail wrote:
Alrighty, [I'm posting my email address, rather than my contact.]

mattcrosoft at live.com

Outstanding bud. Thanks.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2011 18:42 
Private

Oh, hello Þórgrímr, look I think I'll have to pass this game; my PC got screwed. I'm about to get a Notebook from the local government as a prize, but, they didn't distributed them yet, and I don't know when it's going to get on my hands.

It was about to be delivered to the students at about 09/27/11, but they rescheduled it, and they didn't gave me the date yet. It is going to be delivered this year, in the end of October or November but I'm not sure.

As soon as I get my Notebook, I'll start contributing to the playtesting team.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 02:36 

Xkill wrote:
Oh, hello Þórgrímr, look I think I'll have to pass this game; my PC got screwed. I'm about to get a Notebook from the local government as a prize, but, they didn't distributed them yet, and I don't know when it's going to get on my hands.

It was about to be delivered to the students at about 09/27/11, but they rescheduled it, and they didn't gave me the date yet. It is going to be delivered this year, in the end of October or November but I'm not sure.

As soon as I get my Notebook, I'll start contributing to the playtesting team.

Sorry to hear about your PC, but thanks for the heads up. We will be here if and when you wish to join the playtest. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 02:41 
Corporal
Corporal

Have we got a start date yet ? .... the Cosmonauts are getting restless !

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 09:36 

Gav wrote:
Have we got a start date yet ? .... the Cosmonauts are getting restless !

Umm, the start date was mentioned in the first post, which by the absence of your contact email, I can tell you have not read. :w :bs

The start is today. By noon CST, I will send out the turn one sheet. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 11:03 

Folks, when you finish your orders, please email them back to me in a reply to the email you recieved the orders in. :AH

Thanks.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2011 20:01 

Sent out 4 sheets, have recieved two so far. Gav and Mail, I need your sheets. Mav and Haegan, your sheets for Feb have been sent.

Try to get the new orders to me by noon, CST. That way we can guarantee 1 turn per day, if not more later on. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2011 11:46 

Sheets sent out for Mar 56. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2011 19:57 

March processed, and April sent out. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 29 Sep 2011 18:31 

May 56 processed, June 56 sent out.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2011 12:12 

June 56 processed. July 56 sent out.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2011 18:45 

July processed, August sent out. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2011 12:15 

Ok folks, big problems with my old email account. My new email is:

ThorgrimmATqDOTcom.

Please make a not of this.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2011 19:03 
Corporal
Corporal

Test message sent !

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2011 19:55 

Gav wrote:
Test message sent !

Thanks bud! Also, after a conversation between myself, Mav, and Haegan we have decided that some sort of cost for launches and maint. should be implemented. So I have been working on the rules, adding that in. I am nearly done and should be able to send the new draft out.

The adjunct is that the game is on hold until you testers can read the new draft. I figure we should be able to restart by Friday. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2011 20:30 
Corporal
Corporal

rodger that

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2011 12:24 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I have lost contact with Ken for several days now. I am hoping that any issues he is having will be resolved soon.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2011 01:52 
Corporal
Corporal

haegan2007 wrote:
I have lost contact with Ken for several days now. I am hoping that any issues he is having will be resolved soon.

Same here. Hope everything is OK

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2011 12:13 

haegan2007 wrote:

Guyts, I have to apologize. We lost our wireless service and had to wait for the assholes to hook up the physical cable. They just finished a half hour ago! :t

Now I remember why we went to comcast in the first place. :ve

Let me get my bearings again and I will get the game running again.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011 13:21 

I am hoping to get the game restarted by tomorrow. Please sound off if you are still available. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next