The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 29 Mar 2024 08:01

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: DSA Game Two Discussion Thread
PostPosted: 27 May 2012 19:59 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

mavikfelna wrote:
ARGH!

Ok, so my system died at the begining of the week. Not big deal, it's been dying for a while. So I got my replacement and it takes me a couple of days to get things back up to where I want them, pretty normal for me, and what happens, total system wipeout on Friday!

I'm trying to recover things now but it'll be a bit longer before I'm back to working on this game.

Sorry about the issues.
--Mav

Man, that sux bud. :fr

But, I have made a command decision and am going to take over this game. I REALLY need a test completed. You are welcome to join as a player bud. :AH

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 27 May 2012 20:04 

Ok folks. I have made a decision and will be assuming the GM duties for this game.

Any current player willing to continue, I need you to post by 11:59 PM Wednesday, May 30th if you wish to play.

Mav, you are more than welcome to join. If you join you will get the same tech and safety levels that all of the other players have.

Mav, can you please send me the last turn you processed and the last turn the players sent in. Thanks bud. :AH

Be advised, the pace of the game is going to speed up, quite a bit. I am planning on 1 turn per day, except for Saturday.

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 00:05 

In case there is any confusion we will be continuing the game from whatever turn was last processed. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 01:12 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm in ....

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 08:58 

Gav wrote:
I'm in ....

Cool, thanks bud.

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 13:12 
Private First Class
Private First Class

As I said I'm still in :tu

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 13:36 

Axner wrote:
As I said I'm still in :tu

Cool, thanks for the reply bud. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 17:41 
Corporal
Corporal

I'm still in.

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 18:56 

MrAnderson wrote:
I'm still in.

Cool. Thanks for the reply bud. :AH

Everyone, if Mav has not gotten the sheets to me by Tuesday please send me the last turn you sent to Mav.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 28 May 2012 20:08 

Ok folks, since the players have all sounded off, we will begin Wednesday. This will give Mav a chance to send me the sheets and say whether he wishes to join as a player.

If Mav has not sent the sheets by Tuesday I will need you to send me your last turn and will ask for it here. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 29 May 2012 18:19 
Corporal
Corporal

I don't think I still have your email.

PostPosted: 29 May 2012 20:32 

MrAnderson wrote:
I don't think I still have your email.

PM sent with it bud. :AH

If anybody else does not have my eamil addy, please shout it out and I will send you a PM with it.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 30 May 2012 10:40 

Ok Guys, Mav has not gotten me the sheets, so I need Axner's sheet. Gav and MrAnderson has sent me their sheets already. :AH

As soon as I get em, I will process them.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 30 May 2012 14:38 

MrAnderson, check your email. I have a question about your orders I need you to answer before I can finish processing your orders.

Gav, your turn has been processed and sent.

Still waiting on Axner to get me his sheet.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 30 May 2012 22:33 
Corporal
Corporal

Let's hope that my rockets don't careen into some random house now.

Damn Canadians sabotaging my rockets all the time...

PostPosted: 30 May 2012 23:38 

MrAndewrson, good one! :bs

Ok guys, I finally got Axner's sheet and all turns have been processed. I already have Processed Gav's and Axner's sheets for July. So, MrAnderson, the sooner you can get me your next turn, the sooner I can process it. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 10:15 

Ok folks, July turns have been processed. So go ahead and send in your August turn. :AH

Gav's August turn has already been processed, so I need MrAnderson's and Axner's.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 10:18 

Axner, Congrats on your 17th Birthday bud!

Have a very happy Birthday from all of us at here at Gunny Pubs!!! :br

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 13:38 

mavikfelna wrote:
sorry, I'm finally back online. I'll forward what I've got here shortly. I may be lost some information but I think everything is up to date.

And if I can still play, I'll be happy to come back as Japan.

--Mav

edit: Files sent. let me know if you don't get them.

Mav, sure. We would love to have you are a player. :AH But, is the 1 turn a day gonna be a problem?

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 14:20 

Mav, your August turn has been sent. :AH

So the faster Axner, MrAnderson, and Mav can get me back their sheets the faster I can process them.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 17:46 
Private First Class
Private First Class

Þórgrímr wrote:
Axner, Congrats on your 17th Birthday bud!

Have a very happy Birthday from all of us at here at Gunny Pubs!!! :br

Cheers, Thor

Thanks! :bs

So many people have wished me happy birthday today its ridiculous. :st I may or may not be late getting my sheet in tomorrow cause I've got my Theater Arts exam (giant performance in front of the school) tomorrow. So if I am sorta late on it I apologize in advance.

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 18:02 

Axner wrote:
Thanks! :bs

So many people have wished me happy birthday today its ridiculous. :st I may or may not be late getting my sheet in tomorrow cause I've got my Theater Arts exam (giant performance in front of the school) tomorrow. So if I am sorta late on it I apologize in advance.

Sure, np bud, and thanks for the heads up. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 31 May 2012 21:11 

All turns except for the PRC has been processed. Still waiting on MrAnderson. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

PostPosted: 01 Jun 2012 08:44 
Corporal
Corporal

Went to sleep before I got the turn, sent it in now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next