The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 04:57

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TOWN MEETING
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006 08:08 
Corporal
Corporal

First off, hope everyone had a great new year. Sorry I haven't been around lately, they worked us at the security firm to the bone and well, pushing long hours and have enough caffeine in my blood to make me an insomaniac.

I haven't seen Thorgrimm for a bit and it is drawing on nearly a week and change since his abscense. Carib said we will go ahead with The Stand of the 300.

So where does everyone stand on the rp situation. I understand a lot of us are singing for our supper and now that it is a new year we are being worked like we never been worked before.

Oh, and two of our Role players won't be joining us for a while... Lawless and Reno. Lawless has gone back to barbados, his mother had a stroke and he went to comfort her and Reno is laid up in bed. In case no one was informed, Reno had been kidnapped and beaten badly. Some druggies looking for money snatched him from his car and tied him up and beat him.

I had called in favors and we found him... but he is in bad shape and what he needs is rest. I will try to be on more, since I have been given free days. I could always use the comps in town, but we have three computers at home so I rather save a buck or two.

Anyhow, glad to be back. Wishing everyone benefits of the season.

And a special shout out to Ed.
:w

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2006 03:01 
Sergeant Major of the USMC
Sergeant Major of the USMC

I apologise for my disappearance. Carib knew that I might have gone M.I.A. and I had told him to keep it under his hat. Thanks dude. All I can say is that operation Little Bud was a success. :apc

Cheers, Thorgrimm

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2006 07:40 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

I am glad it all went well, and I suspected it would have been that. Glad you have been reunited and have some degree of being whole again. We will palaver some more.

Well, sounds like a good turn for the New Year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2006 07:51 
Corporal
Corporal

Glad to see you're back Thor.