The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 18 Apr 2024 09:33

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ye Olde Wolfe
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 10:08 
Private

Hey all, this actually looks fun. :bs

Think you can spare some space for an old wolf? Oh yeah, I was known as Damien Wolf back in the FORPG boards just for those who dont know me. My cousin Anarchy kinda brought me up to speed and looking at this schwaeness, it kinda rekindled my interest. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 10:43 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

I have to give Naomi a medal for getting you guys back... Great seeing you again Wolf, it will be a pleasure role playing with you once more and this time, Stryfe and Wolf can have their friendly match.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 10:47 
Corporal
Corporal

Welcome aboard... Always good having the old blood back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 10:53 
Private

Goddamnit Rama glad to see all you guys again. Yeah, Wolf never had that sparring match with Rama. I'd rather have had him on my side for the most part of FORPG, hehe.

Im also really excited to see that old Collins IC again. Damn, my hands are itchin to write. I hope I can at least put up some readable stuff. I'm not even a shadow of my former self, hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 11:07 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Wolf, welcome to World of the Gunny. I have read some of your stuff from the FORPG days. I am looking forward to your input. :AH

Just post a character and read the FORPG thread, and we will find a place for you to enter Gunny's World. :bs

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 12:39 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Location: Vault-13, stuck on the 4th Floor that doesn't exist
WHOA!!! More of my idols!! :bl Oh, gosh, gosh, it is a pleasure... Man, just need Eve to come in and Maw... :AE

Glad to see you guys around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 12:52 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

I feel so left out, I don't know either of the newcomers. Anyhoo, welcome to WotG.

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

"The only reason for being a professional writer is that you can't help it."

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

www.shallowbay.com Best. Band. Ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 13:29 
Private

Glad to be here. :bs

@Thor: I kinda feel excited being here and at this scene again. You did good work with this board. It will be an honor to add my humble and simple works to your story.

@East Bloc: Me? An idol? By someone who wrote a very spiffy character sheet? You give me to much credit, ma'am. :bs I was pretty green with envy reading about something that good connected to my cousin's character's history. I hope I see more of your work in the future.

BOS13: Don't feel left out. :bs Just think of us newcomers as casual writers in a pack of extremely talented roleplayers. Hope to read your work soon, too. /thumbs up

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 14:13 

Wolf, I look forward to your input. If you wish to get into the story quick, we have a recruiting mission out. Just pick either a raider or slaver camp you wish to be at, and we can put you into the story there. :AH

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 20:00 
Private

Many thanks, Thor.

But I dont o anything just like that. Im the kind of guy who makes sure before I act I've done my homework so I'll probably read everything first and get as much info as I can to get really up to speed then finally I can at least make something worthy for you people to read. Thanks for the support, I really did missed this and I'm happy at least some people appreciated my work before. :bs

Rama and Nao are already trying to keep me up to speed on what I could (and could not, hehe) do. Cool... since I finally see a lot of military stuff on the board.... I'll have something im kinda familiar with... :adv

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 21:17 
Corporal
Corporal

Hey, Wolf... Caribella (my big sis) told me all about you guys from FORPG... She was very fond of the RP and I remember I used to read the message board. Wolf was cool. Glad you will be joining us

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2006 21:18 

Wolf, any time you are ready my friend, just give a shout, and we will get you in ASAP. As for the military stuff, well, being a Marine for 16 years kinda leaves you with a love for the stuff. :bs

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400