The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 16 Apr 2024 13:20

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Contributing
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 21:45 
Private

I am probably going to RP very little, so im trying to contribute in as many other ways as posable.
I plan on submiting as many weapons as posable, starting with Russian/Soviet weapons. i have already submited 1 pistol, 3 sniper rifles, and the Angel King (AK-47). I plan on submiting numeros other weapons for all other catagories. I am trying to find weapons for BCN catagories, as most of them seem empty or have very little in them.
I would like to hear as many sugestions as posable, mainly from Thor, who wants some things from the bad guys side of TWotG fleshed out. Im not only going to do weapons, but other things as well.
(to Thor) I would like to know what things need to be done to flesh out the bad guys side. (like factions, items, what ever :AH )
for the Shotguns catagorie, is it only combat shotguns, or can other models be submited, like double barrel (side by side and over under), pump action, that sorta stuff.

The total number of the AK-type rifles made worldwide during the last 50 years is estimated at 90+ millions. This is a true legendary weapon, known for its extreme ruggedness, simplicity of operation and maintenance, and unsurpassed reliability even in worst conditions possible.
Personal Record: fallout 1 beat in 3 days, without cheating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 23:09 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Automat, read what I have in the timeline thread so far, and suggest events for the badguys to mesh with what is there. As for weapons, up to the end of the 20th century weapons research was pretty much the same as ours, but then the energy weapons research began to kick in and we need ideas for the futuristic Sov and Chicom weapons, powered armow and sci fi items, like we have for the west. :AH

And no need to RP, I accept ANY help folks can provide. Each has their own strengths. :bs

For shotguns, it is mainly for combat or police types, but if it was used in the post apoc, and you can give a post apoc background for it, then civvie shotguns would be ok.

Check out the Sov OOB I have done so far.

Cheers, Thorgrimm

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2006 23:25 
Private

Thanks for the info :bs i'll start right away!
Are armored vehicles, besides IFV's and APC's allowed? Like tanks.
And for that matter, are general vehicles allowed? like Humvee's and other military ground vehicles that are not generaly "Armored" like IFV's, APC's and tanks? Because i mean, if you could find a fully functioning M2A3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle System laying around, why not a Highwayman? :AH

The total number of the AK-type rifles made worldwide during the last 50 years is estimated at 90+ millions. This is a true legendary weapon, known for its extreme ruggedness, simplicity of operation and maintenance, and unsurpassed reliability even in worst conditions possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2007 21:43 
Private

im back! as i said in the first post, i will try to do BCN weapons. i noticed they need ALOT of guns! Ill get to work ASAP.

Also, ill just be doing guns, as thats my best subject :AH .

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2007 23:41 

Avtomat_Kalasnikvoa-47 wrote:
im back! as i said in the first post, i will try to do BCN weapons. i noticed they need ALOT of guns! Ill get to work ASAP.

Also, ill just be doing guns, as thats my best subject :AH .

Glad to see you back, and no probs on just doing weapons. Any help is appreciated. :bs Just keep in mind the history of Gunny's world is not the same as ours, so if you decide to make a background for the weapon, just make sure it is in line with the posted history. :bs

Cheers, Þórgrímr

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400