The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 18 Mar 2024 22:48

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Marine humor
PostPosted: 31 May 2005 10:38 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Location: MaxiMegalon Institute of Slowly and Painfully Working Out the Suprisingly Obvious
came across this today & i thought i'd share :bs

Radio interview quote from Marine Corps General Reinwald and a female radio host. He wants to host some boy scouts at the training center for some practise excercises. As follows
<FEMALE INTERVIEWER>: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
<GENERAL REINWALD>: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
<FEMALE INTERVIEWER>: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
<GENERAL REINWALD>: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
<FEMALE INTERVIEWER>: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
<GENERAL REINWALD>: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
<FEMALE INTERVIEWER>: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
<GENERAL REINWALD>: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 May 2005 12:06 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

LMAO! That is one way to shut up a woman. :gl

Cheers Thorgrimm

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2005 22:15 
Private First Class
Private First Class

Brilliant! :gl

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2005 20:12 

A BIT CROSS

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have
raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon though, security
levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross."
Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea
supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorised from
"Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a
"Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French government announced yesterday that it has raised its
terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in
France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate." The rise was precipitated by a
recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively
paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened level of alert.
Italy has increased the alert level from "shout loudly and excitedly"
to "elaborate military posturing". Two more levels remain, "ineffective
combat operations" and "change sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "disdainful arrogance"
to "dress in uniform and sing marching songs". They also have two higher levels: "invade a neighbour" and "lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual and the only threat they worry about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject: The Most Gruesome Death
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2005 20:37 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

There was a long, long line of spirits at the gate waiting to get into heaven. Not all these spirits could fit into heaven, so the ones who died the worst death would be allowed in.

The first man in line started telling his story, ''Well, Peter, you see, I knew that my wife was cheating on me so I decided to come home early from work one day to catch them in action. I got home and searched all over but I couldn't find him. Then when I walked out onto the balcony, there he was dangling off the darn thing by his fingertips. So I ran and got a hammer then started beating him with it and he fell. Well, the fall didn't kill him, because he landed in a bush so I picked up the refrigerator and threw it on him. Although that killed him, the strain gave me a heart attack, and here I am.''

The next man came up and started his story. ''St. Peter, I always work out on my balcony on the 14th floor of my apartment building. I was on my bike one day and I fell off when it flipped. I sailed over the rail and I thought 'Please God spare my life' and he did. I caught on to a balcony below me. I was even happier when a man discovered me hanging there. But all of a sudden he started beating my hands with a hammer so I fell again. But the dear Lord saved me again when I landed in a bush. But I'm here now because the guy threw his refrigerator on top of me.''

It was now the third guy's turn to start his story. ''Well, Peter, just picture this. I'm hiding butt naked in this married chick's refrigerator.....'''

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

"The only reason for being a professional writer is that you can't help it."

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

www.shallowbay.com Best. Band. Ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2005 09:51 

French Military History

So, after 58 years, the French have decided that they prefer Vichy after all. It's hardly surprising. When the Vichy regime was in power, one could pretty much do what one wanted when it came to those troublesome Jews. Yes, there were shortages and lots of Germans around, but that's not much different from the present. Plus, just like today, the truly intellectual could take pride in the notion that they were part of something larger than a piddling little nation state. And really, "Liberté, égalité, fraternité!" is just so passe. Vichy knew that too, which is why they were replaced with Travail (work), Famille (family), and Patrie (fatherland).

Not that those are any better. The modern Vichian motto might as well be ignorez, retarde, apaisez. Ignore, delay and appease describe the French character as well as anything else, excepts perhaps "Unions, Vacations and Occasional Showers!".

You can hardly blame the French. France is example number one when comes to natural selection of a nation's character.

- Gallic Wars
- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

- Hundred Years War
- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman." Sainted.

- Italian Wars
- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion
- France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War
- France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution
- Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

- The Dutch War
- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War
- Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

- War of the Spanish Succession
- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution
- In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars
- Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina
- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion
- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

- War on Terrorism
- France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

The question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

Or, better still, the quote from last week's Wall Street Journal: "They're there when they need you."

Let's face it. When it comes to war, France gets rolled more often than a Parisian prostitute with a visible mustache. They've been beaten so many times there's no fight left in them.

Gunny's color #FF2400

Last edited by Þórgrímr on 24 Apr 2007 17:27, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2005 15:23 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl

Everyone I know is SO getting a copy of that!!!!!

Here's mine:

A priest's pet rooster was stolen on a Saturday. So next sunday he says to his congregation, "Who here has seen a cock?" Almost everyone stands up. "No, that's not what I meant, who's seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?" Most of the women stand up. "No that's not what I meant. Who here has seen my cock?"

All the altar boys stand up.

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2005 14:29 

An Explorer's Quandry

An English, German and Dutch explorer are captured by a native tribe in the jungles of Africa. They are brought before the chieftain of the tribe. After some deliberation it is decided that they will be thrown out of the tribe's territory after a punishment for trespassing of 50 strokes with a wooden stick on the back. But, before the punishment 1 request will be awarded.

The Englishman is the first to go. When the tribe asks him about his request he answers that he wants to have a pillow tied to his back during the punishment. So it is done and after 50 strokes the Englishman is clearly in a lot of pain.

The German is next. He requests for a matress to be tied to his back during the punishment. So it is done and after 50 strokes he is still in a lot of pain but considerably less than the Englishman.

The Dutchman is the last to be punished. He says: Before making my request I want to ask for a double punishment. The chieftain looks amused and answers that he than shall have 100 strokes with the stick. When asked about his request the Dutchman answers: "Please tie the German to my back"

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2005 16:38 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

50 Fun Things to Do in an Elevator

1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your tissue to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of ''It''s a Small World'' incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, crash from side to side as if you''re on rough seas.
7. Shave. (Especially if you''re a woman.)
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you, "Admiral".
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I''ve got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back, "Oh, not now. Damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious literature to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "Gotta go, gotta go," then sigh and say, "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing, "Mary Had a Little Lamb," while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler, "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, "You''re one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "Mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and make it talk to the other passengers.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say, "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, "I wonder what all these do," and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space".
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it''s getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler, "Bad touch!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2005 11:18 

Old Ahmed, a Muslim living in Chicago for the past 40 years, writes an email to his son Abdullah who is studying in Paris, France:

"Son, I wanted to dig up the garden to plant potatoes but Alas! I am old and my back hurts badly. I wish you would be here to help me."

On the very same day his son replied via email:

"Dear father, please do not do anything to the garden, you know we hid the *thing* there. Abdullah."

Within hours of the reply from Paris the US military as well as the NSA and the FBI have surrounded the house of old Ahmed. The whole area has been confined by state troopers and the US troops and officials dig up the whole garden. After hours of intensive search they withdraw disappointend and frustrated, leaving the estate of old Ahmed.

A few hours later another email by Abdullah is recieved by Ahmed:

"Dear father, I hope you can now grow potatoes. Again, I am sorry I could not personally come but this was the best I could do for you. Love, Abdullah."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Dec 2005 11:51 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

QUESTIONS NOT TO ASK IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

IRELAND
“Are you magically delicious or just angry and drunk?
This beer is black- did a leprechaun crap in it?”
FRANCE
“Can I get a side of Freedom Fries with that?
Aren’t the French just Germans who can make sauces?”
ITALY
“Is the Pope Polish? Does he have super powers like Jesus?
I could sure go for a can of Spaghetti-O’s! ”
POLAND
“Do you hire foreigners to screw in your lightbulbs?”
GERMANY
“Is this bratwurst kosher?”
TURKEY
“Where’s the hash at?
It’s cool to recreationally slaughter Kurds?”
KOREA
“Can you watch my puppy for a minute, or must you people deep fry him?”
CHINA
“This wall isn’t so great.”
ENGLAND
“Did you ever get a piece of ass from that Diana chick?”
SWEDEN
“Do you have any normal meatballs?
Want to hear a dumb blonde joke?”
YEMEN

“Yemen? That’s a stupid name for a country. What’s it mean -- ‘Land Of Fanatics And Dust' ?”
INDIA
“You don’t live in teepees?
Where can I get a good juicy steak around here?”
ETHIOPIA
“After a long day of travel, I’m famished. Hey – those flies sure love your pregnant son!”
CANADA
“You’re like Americans without money.”
SPAIN
“So, this is the country that’s not Portugal? Wow.
Your women can shave if they want to, right?
Where can I get some Cheez Whiz nachos?”
SOUTH AFRICA
“I liked it better the other way.”
MEXICO
“What's that smell?”
SAUDI ARABIA
“Would you like to see my designs for a solar powered car?
Is it legal to beat your wives here, or what?”
RUSSIA
“Is it always this cold and economically devastated?”
UZBEKISTAN
“Can you spell Uzbekistan?”
GREECE
“I hear this place is a less expensive version of Italy."
AFGHANISTAN
“Seriously, where is the real country… where is everything?”
JAPAN
“What’s Hiroshima? Is that a kind of sushi?”
AUSTRALIA
“How can we stop Mel Gibson? Is there a cure?”
AMERICA
“Was John Wayne gay?”

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2005 09:40 

A muslim dies and finds himself in the clouds, in front of a unbelievably tall white building. He looks quite puzzled as a tall man in an expensive business suit, his hair and beard of snow-white color, opens the front door.

"Welcome to heaven, son".

"Err, are you Allah?"

"Nope, my name is Peter, Saint Peter. Chief of Security. I just let the dead guys in here"

"You are... what? Where is Allah?"

"Calm down, buddy. You might take the elevator to the 33rd floor, someone might help you there. Take a left in the lobby, you can't miss it".

The muslim is very confused but he walks through the lobby and takes the elevator to the 33rd floor.

When he steps out of the elevator he finds himself in a huge living-room. A man in his thirties sits on a couch in front of a gigantic TV and watches a movie with some dancing bikini chicks, while he's drinking beer and eating sausages. Next to the man, a large white dog takes a nap on the marble floor.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Allah..."

The man on the couch turns to the muslim. "Boy, that's not me. My name is Jesus, but you can call me JC, buddy." He smiles.

"JC? Err... what? Well, but where is Allah?"

"Son, just get back in the elevator and go to the 55th floor. My dad will help you."

In the 55th floor, the elevator door opens and the muslim finds himself in a huge office, the floor covered by expensive carpets, the walls decorated with gold. Servants in uniforms are swarming all around, cleaning the windows, doing paperwork. In the middle of the office, a tall man in a white suit sits at his desk and smiles at the visitor.

"Come in, my son."

"Allah?"

The man laughs. "No, no, my name is God. You can call me Father."

"But... but..."

"It's alright, my son. Here, sit down. You must be very confused. Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes, a coffee would be nice."

God turns to a servant: "Bring us two coffee, and this time you better move your ass ALLAH..."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2005 15:27 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

OMG That was hilarious! :bl :bl :bl

Mine:

Little Jonny took a drink.
Little Jonny will drink no more.
For what he tohught was H2O.
Was in fact H2SO4.

Or if you didn't get that:

A little boy was lost at a large shopping mall.

He approached a uniformed security guard and said, "I've lost my grandpa!"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Jack Daniels and women with big boobs."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 12:40 

An American tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own. He wanders around, seeing the sights, occasionally stopping at a quaint pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the locals, and have a pint of bitter.

After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neighbourhood with big, stately residences. No pubs, no stores, no restaurants, and worst of all no public restrooms.

However, he really has to go, after all those Guinness's. He finds a narrow side street, with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.

As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a London bobby, who says, "Sir, you simply cannot do that here, you know."

"I'm very sorry, officer," replies the American, "but I really have to go, and I just can't find a public restroom."

"Ah, yes," said the bobby, "just follow me". He leads the American to a back delivery alley to a gate, which he opens.

"In there," points the bobby, "whiz away sir, anywhere you like."

The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured grass lawns, statuary, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.

Since he has the policeman's blessing, he relieves himself and feels much more comfortable. As he goes back through the gate, he says to the bobby "That was really decent of you. Is that what you call English hospitality?"

"No sir...", replied the bobby, "that is what we call the French Embassy."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 15:08 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

A dad walks in on his son masturbating.

"If you do that you'll go blind son."

"Dad, I'm over here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 17:23 
Corporal
Corporal

The TRUE story of creation...

In The Beginning, God created the Heaven and the Earth. And the Earth was without form, and void, And darkness was upon the face of the deep.

And the Devil said, "It doesn't get any better than this."

And so God created Man in His own image;
Male and female He created them.

And God looked upon Man and Woman
And saw that they were lean and fit.
And God populated the earth
With broccoli and cauliflower and spinach
And green and yellow vegetables of all kinds,
So Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives.

And so the Devil created McDonald's.
And McDonald's brought forth the 79-cent double cheeseburger.
And the Devil said to Man, "You want fries with that?"

And Man said, "Super-size them."
And Man gained five pounds.

And so God created the healthful yogurt,
That Woman might keep her figure
But the Devil brought forth chocolate.
And Woman gained five pounds.

And God said, "Try my crispy fresh salad."
And the Devil brought forth Ben and Jerry's.
And Woman gained 10 pounds.

And God said, "Why doth thou eatest thus?"
I have sent thee heart-healthy vegetables
And olive oil with which to cook them."

But the Devil brought forth chicken fried steak
So big it needed its own platter.
And Man gained 10 pounds
And his bad cholesterol went through the roof.

And so God brought forth running shoes.
And Man resolved to lose those extra pounds.

And the Devil brought forth cable TV with remote control
So Man would not have to toil to change channels between ESPN and ESPN2.
And Man gained another 20 pounds.

And so God brought forth the potato,
A vegetable naturally low in fat and brimming with nutrition.

And the Devil peeled off the healthful skin and sliced the starchy center into chips and deep-fat fried them.
And the Devil created sour cream dip.

And Man clutched his remote control
And ate the potato chips swaddled in cholesterol.
And the Devil saw and said, "It is good."

And Man went into cardiac arrest.
And God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.
And the Devil canceled Man's health insurance.

So God showed Woman how to peel the skin off chicken
And cook the nourishing whole grain brown rice.
And the Devil created light beer
So Man could poison his body,
While feeling righteous because he had to drink twice as much of the now-insipid brew to get the same buzz.
And Man gained another 10 pounds.

And Woman ventured forth
Into the land of Godiva chocolate,
And upon returning asked Man, "Do I look fat?"

And the Devil said, "Always tell the truth."
And Man did.

And Woman went out from the presence of Man
And dwelt in the land of the divorce lawyer,
East of the marriage counselor.

And the Devil said, "It doesn't get any better than this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 17:24 
Corporal
Corporal

A blonde girl went to the beauty salon for a haircut. The hairdresser said, "OK, but I won't be able to cut your hair until you take off those headphones you're wearing." The girl was mortified and refused. After arguing with her about it for a long time, the hairdresser finally persuaded the girl to take her headphones off. Just as the hairdresser started to cut her hair, the blonde girl suddenly fell out of the chair--dead! The hairdresser had no idea why this happened, so he picked up the headphones to listen to them, hoping that this would give him a clue as to why the blonde girl had died. He heard: "Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2005 17:27 

Flamand, LOVE that creation joke! Wonderful. :gl

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2005 15:16 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

A priest was playing golf on a sunday morning.

He had called in sick cause he wanted to play golf
on this beautiful day when every one was at
churche...

In Heaven St.Peter leaned over God and said:
"Are you leting him get away with that?"
"No I guess not" he shighed and waved his hand in
a gay way.

The preist had teed up and hit the ball who flew
right in to the hole.

The priest was astonished an exclamed:
"That was a 620 yards hole-in-one!"

St.Peter looked at God astonished and said:
"What did you do that for?"
God, looking rather pleased, said:
"Who is he going to tell?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2005 18:50 

On a group of beautiful deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:

2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
2 French men and 1 French woman
2 German men and 1 German woman
2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
2 English men and 1 English woman
2 Bulgarian men and 1 Bulgarian woman
2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
2 Chinese men and 1 Chinese woman
2 American men and 1 American woman
2 Scotsmen and 1 Scots woman

One month later on these absolutely stunning deserted islands in the middle of nowhere, the following things have occurred:

One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.

The two French men and the French woman are living happily together in menage-a-trois.

The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of alternating visits with the German woman.

The two Greek men are sleeping with each other and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.

The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.

The two Bulgarian men took one long look at the endless ocean and another long look at the Bulgarian woman and started swimming.

The two Japanese have faxed Tokyo and are awaiting instructions.

The two Chinese men have set up a pharmacy/liquor store/restaurant/laundry, and have got the woman pregnant in order to supply employees for their store.

The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide because the American woman keeps on complaining about her body, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything they can do, the necessity of fulfilment, the equal division of household chores, how sand and palm trees make her look fat, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her nicer than they do, and how her relationship with her mother is improving, and how at least the taxes are low and it isn't raining.

The two Scotsmen set up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whiskey. But they're satisfied because at least the English aren't having any fun.

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2005 13:58 

A cucumber, a pickle, and a penis were all sitting around one day talking about how much their lives sucked.
The cucumber said, "Man, my life sucks. Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, someone cuts me up and puts me in a salad."
So the pickle looks at him and says, "You think you have it bad? Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, someone puts me in vinegar, puts spices on me, and sticks me in a jar."
The penis glared at them both and said, "You guys think you have it rough? Whenever I get big, fat, and juicy, they put a rubber tarp over my head, stick me in a dark room, and bang my head against the wall until i throw up and pass out.

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2005 15:24 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

:bl :bl :bl :bl :bl :bl

Mine:
A grandpa walks into a grandson's apartment and sees a condom on the table. 'What's this!?' demands the grandfather.

'It's a condom," replies the grandson sheepishly.

"What do you use it for?' asks Gramps.

The grandson is surprised that his grandpa really doesn't know what a condom is, and replies, 'I use it to keep my cigarettes dry when I smoke in the rain."

To his surprise his grandpa says, "That's a great idea," and goes off to the drug store. He asks the pharmacist for a condom.

"What size would you like?" asks the pharmacist.

"Oh, big enough to fit a camel."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2005 12:29 

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband,

"When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to screw your brains out, and suck your boobs dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2005 13:04 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2005 16:13 
Company Sergeant Major
Company Sergeant Major

Very funny Bossy, I need a laugh and that cracked me up.

This is still one of the best jokes of all time.

Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish" says the genie.

The Welshman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wales."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in Wales was forever made fertile for farming.

The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country. Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye,'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 243 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next