It is currently 28 Mar 2024 13:24

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2006 13:00 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Quinzy, Wyrm should have that. He has offered models to folks. :AH

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2006 17:10 
Private

ok, i'll send him a Pm in CivFanatics..

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 05:43 
Corporal
Corporal

Not being a unit maker ... is it possible to re-work an extisting Sherman model?

Also perhaps Unit talk could be directed to this thread Here which is in the Tester Section :AH

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 08:32 

Fe, Quinzy is not a member of the testers yet. Hence our chat here. :bs

As to your question about the model, yes it is as long as the format is 3ds, IIRC he said he needed.

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 09:55 
Private

well, a .obj works too. either one, its just 3ds is more common.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 10:06 

Quinzy, did Wyrm get back to you about the model? if not I will try and find a Sherman model for you. :AH

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 10:54 
Private

he said he had to go to work and would send it when he got the chance

in the meanwhile you can find me a different model for a different unit if you want :AH

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 11:47 

Nah any Sherman will do. Thanks bud and I look forward to welcoming you into the brotherhood of the F:RoC mod team. :bs

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 16:23 
Private

i look forward to helping :bl

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 17:28 
Private

got the model. he even gave me a rusty texture. its great (in my oppinion)
although i think i should add on some extra plates onto it. i dont know really.

this image is 200% civscale

i dont know how big a blast a sherman would make, so i chose the image where the blast is biggest. tell me if its too small.

ignore the fact that the tracks are coming through the side-plating. i only noticed just now :w

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 18:00 

Quinzy great start, but it needs to be a whole lot rustier. And if you could lose that side panel over the track would be great, also a few more scars would not hurt. :tu Good job so far.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 18:45 
Private

no problem. that was just a prototype :AH

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2006 00:20 
Corporal
Corporal

Lovely :sp

Perhaps the odd splashes of paint showing numerous owners?

It's going to be great ... good job :AH

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2006 15:40 
Private

i'm trying a whole lot rustier version. i didnt get rid of the side panels yet, but when its done, just see what you think, and it they need to go then just say :AH

i'm having a bit of trouble with the textures though. the tank will move and the textures will stay in one spot. its really annoying. ah well, i'll figure it out soon :w

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Apr 2006 18:30 

Quinzy, I am sure you will figure it out. And I look forward to it. :bs

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 Jan 2007 23:17 

Here is a screenie of the BOS Recruiter, he takes the place of a settler for the Brotherhood. :AH

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2007 09:46 

Here is a screenie of the Ghoul Assault Rifle, he takes the place of Leather Assault Rifle for the other civs. :AH

Þórgrímr

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2007 13:23 

Here is a screenie of the Ghoul RPG, he takes the place of the Mortar for the other civs. :)

Þórgrímr

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2007 19:14 

Here is a screenie of the Ghoul Minigun. :)

Þórgrímr

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 09:13 

Here is a screenie of the New Reno Made Man by Navy Dawg. Good Job Dude! I give it two rifles up. :tu :r

Þórgrímr

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2007 19:37 

Folks, I apologize for my long absence from the mod, but RL has been a stone cold BITCH lately, but I have resolved most of the issues so can now begin working on the mod again. :bs

Below is a screenie of the new units by Aaglo, he graciously redid his Rokkit Launcha into a Mutant Rocket Launcher and here is the result in game, along with his other creation, the Mutant Minigun. :tu Great job dude!

:nuke: Cheers, Þórgrímr :nuke:

Gunny's color #FF2400