The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 11:20

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Which New Reno Crime Family is the Most Evil?
Mordino 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
Wright 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Bishop 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Salvatore 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Who is the most evil?
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2006 17:14 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

I'm playing this again, trying to be as evil as possible without being just an indescriminate murderer. But I am clueless in New Reno: Which crime family is the most evil? If no one knows as far as Karma goes, just which one do you think is?

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

"The only reason for being a professional writer is that you can't help it."

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

www.shallowbay.com Best. Band. Ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jul 2006 22:43 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Hands down the Mordino's, as there is no contest between those bastards and the others. Just look around New Reno at all the drug addicts and pushers. No other familly comes close to teh evilness of the Mordino's. :ad

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 00:47 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

But the Salvatores were willing to kill a young 'un to start a gang war in which most of the city could end up as casualties. That has to count for something.

“For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, 'It might have been'.”

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 02:36 

Rob, you are correct. But that would only kill mobsters. The addicts are dying slowly, poisoned by the Mordino's Jet. And they are making a killing, pun intended, off of death. Also they are ruining a whole city not just a few gang bangers in a gang war.

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 11:01 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Do the Karma stats reflect that, or are they even for both families? Or doesn't anyone know?

You make good points on the Mordinos though, so I'm joining them when I get there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 13:16 
Corporal
Corporal

I think the Farms are quite a hinton who the most evil ones are... :w

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2006 20:21 

@ Rob I may be wrong, and if so please correct me, but I seem to recall bigger karma hits doing the Mordino quests than when with any other mob.

@ Flamand, yup, you are correct about that. :bs

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2006 08:49 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

I've joined the Moridinos, but for the mission where I have to get money from the Corsican brothers, I don't get a standard dialogue screen, just floating text that relates to me being a slaver. Is this a permenant screw-up, or is there a way around it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2006 22:15 

Dude, I never ran into that. I just went in got the money and left. So I think it is a screw up somehow.

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2006 22:13 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Great. So since that quest line is screwed, which family is second-most evil?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2006 23:08 

Salvatores of course, they are willing to deal with the Enclave, 'nuff said. :bs

Cheers, Thorgrimm

Gunny's color #FF2400