The World of The Gunny

The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 08:18

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: That one AK-47 fanatic is back!
PostPosted: 01 May 2008 01:29 
Private

WASSUP! Some of you may remember me by the name of Avtomat Kalashnikov 47, and im back with a new name signature, and all that beautiful stuff. Anywho, i would like to say i may once again take an active role in adding Eastern Bloc weapons and equipment to the appropriate threads/topics.

The primary reason why im here is to ask about Fallout: Rebirth of Civilization. Not the mod! Im really not a big fan of the Civilization games myself, what im asking about is the forum game of the same name (which came before the mod). What i would like to know is this:
Are the rules and lists and all that stuff still floating around? I would like to start a game similar (if not exactly like) to FO: RoC with a friend of mine, and i require these things, primarily because i LOVE all of the work and effort Thor puts into this kinda stuff, and i don't feel like editing the Fallout: a New Age rules on the RP board of NMA. If you don't have them, thats cool too, as i can work with the FO: NA rules, but i'd much rather have the old FO: RoC rules (if at all possible). Thank you for your time Sir(s).

"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon...and we had to share the rock!" - Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson, United Nations Space Command Marine Corps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2008 07:18 
Sergeant Major of the USMC
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Welcome back Bud. I hope you stay longer this time. :w :bs

Did you mean the Survivor: Rebirth of Civilization rules I had come up with? Then yes I still have them here and even have a fora dedicated to the rules. Its just hidden at the moment.

And I can run a game for you and your friends if you wish. That way you all can play and I can work on my GMing skills. :ac

Cheers, Thorgrimm

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 May 2008 18:33 
Private

I would say yes, but he has no internet at the moment. Not only that, but his schedual is so out of wack, he only has a little bit of time to play a week. Like i said, i would say yes, but his time is varyed and it's hard enough already to get like, 10 mins to hang out with him. I would still like to play online if other people would like to join :bs

"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon...and we had to share the rock!" - Sergeant Major Avery Junior Johnson, United Nations Space Command Marine Corps.