The Wasted World of Gunnery Sergeant DeShane
It is currently 28 Mar 2024 15:41

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Islam - The face of Terror
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2009 18:51 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

http://www.thediceman.org/Videos/FITNA.html

I must warn you, the images aren't for the faint of heart, but as thorgrimm has told me, Islam seeks to convert or destroy. This compilation was put together by a man in the Netherlands who after putting this out had fatwas and death threats put on him. I guess the hardline muslims don't like it when someone speaks the truth.

Do enjoy and be educated!

Also keep your peepers peeled for
Unrestricted Warfare by Col Qio Liang & Col Wang Xiangsui

This book was basically translated by the CIA showing the PLA's plan for war against America.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2009 20:42 
Sergeant Major of the USMC

Carib, violence is definitely a major part of Islam. below are quotes directly out of the Qur'an itself.

Slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out. If they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.--2:191

Fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah--2:193

Give us victory over the disbelieving folk.--3:147

We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve--3:151 this verse shows why most Muslims believe Osama Bin laden and the terror organizations are devout Muslims.

Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil.--4:76 if you are not Muslim, you are a servant of Satan.

Choose not friends from them [unbelievers]. Take them and kill them wherever ye find them.--4:89 Sure sounds violent to me.

Take them [unbelivers] and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.--4:91

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other. So good women are the obedient. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them.--4:34 Not only violent, but sexist to. The bastard in NY who beheaded his wife was only doing what the Qur'an allows him to do.

The Children of Israel... we have cursed them and made hard their hearts--5:12-13 Again, just devout Muslims the terrorists.

Christians... we have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection.--5:14 Yup, peaceful all right.

The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom.--5:33 Not only violent, but intolerant to boot.

Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. ... He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them.--5:51

The spoils of war belong to Allah and the messenger, so obey Allah and His messenger--8:1

I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.--8:12 And here we have the justification for beheadings. lovely and 'peaceful' religion here innit? :ad

(The disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence.--8:65 Classic propaganda 101. De-humanize your enemy and make them seem not human and that makes it easier for your followers to kill them.

It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land.--8:67

The Jews and the Christians Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!--9:30

Wage war on all of the idolaters as they are waging war on all of you.--9:36

O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.--9:73

And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dieth, nor stand by his grave. Lo! they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger--9:84

O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you--9:123 Mercy and forgiveness for unbelievers is not part of Islam.

Tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigour.... And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment.--24:31 Some more good stuff for the women out there.

Allah promiseth you much booty that ye will capture.--48:20 Can't forget the looting that holy war promises to bring.

And this is just the short list.

Also remember Islam was spread by the sword. When the Muslim armies conquered a region one of four things happened to unbelievers:

1. Execution
2. Forced Conversion
3. Slavery
4. If wealthy you could buy your way out with heavy taxes.

As far as I can see, and by their own holy books teachings, Islam is a VERY violent religion. More non-muslims need to read the Muslim holy book. For they will never stop killing till the entire world is Muslim. Blowing off complaints as 'persecution' and 'cultural heritage' is equivalent to sticking your head in the sand.

Carib, the death sentence is standard fare for those who speak out agaisnt Islam by spreading the truth of what they stand for. So I expect one day I will have one on my head to. To me, their religion is one of Satan. No loving god I know of would tell his followers to kill and conquer to spread his beliefs. I mean hell, the Muslims consider themselves slaves to their god. Think about that one.

If you really think about it, Islam is a cracked, dark mirror of Christianity. :AM

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Si vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2009 22:02 
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

They say we should respect Islam, but Islam has no respect for us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2009 05:08 
Sergeant
Sergeant

you should read salman rushdie's "the satanic verses", which discusses parts of the q'ran where some people beleive mohummad was possesed by satan instead of allah. pretty interesting.

oh, as a side-note, mohummad married a 9 year old girl - after making it law that the minimum age was a bit older than that - and then raped her.

but seriously, this stuff isnt that different from christian practices - convert or die. christians arent as... insistent about it anymore, though.

not that i'm pro-islam or anti-christianity, im just anti-religion.

Wave your arms and shout."

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2009 13:24 

Benno the Mad wrote:
you should read salman rushdie's "the satanic verses", which discusses parts of the q'ran where some people beleive mohummad was possesed by satan instead of allah. pretty interesting.

oh, as a side-note, mohummad married a 9 year old girl - after making it law that the minimum age was a bit older than that - and then raped her.

but seriously, this stuff isnt that different from christian practices - convert or die. christians arent as... insistent about it anymore, though.

not that i'm pro-islam or anti-christianity, im just anti-religion.

Benno, the difference between Islam and Christianity is that Islam TEACHES forced conversion. Where as if you read the bible, Jesus said teach, as in peacefully and not force them to believe.

It is the power hungry, not Christianity per se, who forced the various inquisitions. Jesus was very specific about how to spread his teachings, by peaceful means.

Then add to that, here is a question for you. How was Christianity originally spread? Then contrast it to how Islam was spread from the very beginning. Then you tell me how Islam is like Christianity. :w

And here is a bad thing for athiests like you my friend. To Muslims athiests and pagans are worse than Christians and are the first on the hit list.

Think about that my friend. :w At least with Christians you are allowed to LIVE with your beliefs. But if Islam gains their objective of the ENTIRE world under Sharia law, well, then you may wish to find religion of some sort. Consider this a friendly warning my friend. :bs

Cheers, Thor

"Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2009 01:22 
Sergeant
Sergeant

yeah thor, i know that conversion by the sword isnt the "in thing" for christianity anymore, and that Jesus was very insistent on peaceful spreading - in fact, while christianity was a but a jewish cult, it was known as extremely peaceful to the point where soldiers weren't allowed to be christians. the reason they were thrown to the lions is because they refused to pick up a weapon and fight... but tell that to the thousands of people who died during the middle ages when crusades were sent into northern europe with papal decree to convert or kill, or the during the inquisition (northern europe, at the time, was rich, and most of those who were killed during the inquisition were non-christian land owners. even the later crusades into the holy land were more about possesion of the silk road than religion). it's the age old saying - power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and if the power over someones soul isnt absolute power then tell me what is. Of course, the muslims did this sort of thing aswell - just more barbarously, and the spread of mohummads religion was more akin to ethnic cleansing than benign cult.

and i'm not saying that people are stupid to beleive what they choose to beleive. As long as they dont force it on me, i'm fine with it - which is why i very much hate islam, and am OK with christianity. personally, any religion that WANTS women to cover up from head to toe is fucking insane and evil and should be stopped... unless she's fat.

oh, and i'm not an atheist. i'm agnostic with strong christian tendencies. although when i die, if im not all dressed up with nowhere to go, i'll be on my way to hell for sure.

and the god of Abraham is the same as the god of mohummad, who is also the god of Jesus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Nov 2009 10:46 

Benno, I was not trying to be offensive, just trying to show how most folks will point out very minor offenses by Christians, but allow violent Islam skate by with nary a mention. As if they were scared of Muslims.

In fact, Roland Emmerich, the director of the movie 2012, Mentioned in a recent interview that he relished showing the destruction Jewish and Christian icons, such as the vatican in Rome and the statue of Jesus in Rio De Janero in the movie. But he intentionally left out scenes of the destruction of Muslim icons due to the fact he was scared they would declare a fatwah against him like they did Salman Rushdie.

What does that say to you? If you are afraid of a religion because you fear they will kill you if you speak out against them, it suggests that religion is not based on peace, but force and fear.

Now we have shit like this current headline:
Fort Hood triggerman: Muslim, shrink, and officer. Army major kills 12 soldiers, wounds 31 in mass shooting at a Texas military base.

As for the God of Abraham being the God of Mohammed, I don't think so personally.

Reread in the Qu'ran Mohammed's description of 'God'. He described him as a shining angel of light. Now recall your Sunday School teachings, what was one of Satan's titles and descriptions? He was the Angel of Light, the shining one. In fact, Lucifer in Hebrew stands for angel of light.

Then think about how the two practice their teaching when they first began, Christianity was spread peacefully by the feet of saints. Where Islam was spread by fire and the sword.

So it is my contention Islam was begun by Satan to counter and destroy the religions begun by the true God. And as we see nowadays, they are doing a damned good job. And I feel that is because most 'Christians' are not Christians anymore and have been led a stray.

For example, if a Christian exhorts forced conversion, for whatever reason, is NOT a Christian. Since Jesus said teach others, not to nail the cross onto their feet.

Also, I am FIRMLY convinced the Christian Anti-Christ is the Muslim Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus is the Christian False Prophet.

Below are some of the teachings from the mouths of the Muslims themselves:

The Mahdi is believed to be a future Muslim world leader who will not only rule over the Islamic world, but also the non-Muslim world as well. The Mahdi is said to lead a world revolution that will establish a new Islamic world order throughout the entire earth.

The Mahdi will establish right and justice in the world and eliminate evil and corruption. He will fight against the enemies of the Muslims who would be victorious.

The righteous will take the world administration in their hands and Islam will be victorious over all the religions.

The Mahdi’s means and method of accomplishing this world revolution will include multiple military campaigns or holy wars (jihad). While some Muslims believe that most of the non-Muslims of the world will convert to Islam peaceably during the reign of the Mahdi, most traditions picture the non-Muslim world coming to Islam as a result of being conquered by the Mahdi. Abduallrahman Kelani, author of The Last Apocalypse, describes the many battles of the Mahdi:
al-Mahdi will receive a pledge of allegiance as a caliph for Muslims. He will lead Muslims in many battles of jihad. His reign will be a caliphate that follows the guidance of the Prophet. Many battles will ensue between Muslims and the disbelievers during the Mahdi’s reign.

Even Harun Yahya, a moderate and very popular Muslim author refers to the Mahdi’s invasion of numerous non-Muslim lands:
The Mahdi will invade all the places between East and West.

There is a very famous tradition that is often quoted throughout the Islamic world that speaks of the Mahdi’s military campaign against Israel. The tradition is both sickening and very sobering:
The Prophet said… The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.

While there is more than one tradition regarding the nature and timing of the Mahdi’s ascendancy to power, there is one particular hadith that places this event at the time of a final peace agreement between the Arabs and the Romans (“Romans” should be interpreted as referring to Christians, or more generally, the West). Although this peace agreement is made with the “Romans”, it is said to be mediated specifically through a Jew from the priestly lineage of Aaron. The peace agreement will be made for a period of seven years.

Rasulullah [Muhammad] said: “There will be four peace agreements between you and the Romans [Christians]. The fourth agreement will be mediated through a person who will be from the progeny of Hadrat Haroon [Honorable Aaron – Moses’ brother] and will be upheld for seven years.

The Mahdi is believed to ride on a white horse. Ka’b al-Ahbar is supported in his view that this description of the rider on the white horse as found in the Book of Revelation is indeed the Mahdi by two well known Egyptian authors, Muhammad Ibn ‘Izzat and Muhammad ‘Arif in their book Al Mahdi and the End of Time. ‘Izzat and Arif quote Ka’b al Ahbar as saying:
I find the Mahdi recorded in the books of the Prophets… For instance, the Book of Revelation says: “And I saw and behold a white horse. He that sat on him…went forth conquering and to conquer.”

Izzat and ‘Arif then go on to say:
It is clear that this man is the Mahdi who will ride the white horse and judge by the Qur’an and with whom will be men with marks of prostration on their foreheads [Marks on their foreheads from bowing in prayer with their head to the ground five times daily].

So, in summation, here is a list of what the mission of the Mahdi is, as he exists in the minds of many of the 1.3 billion Muslims worldwide.

The Mahdi is Islam’s primary messiah figure.
He will be a descendant of Muhammad and will bear Muhammad’s name (Muhammad bin Abdullah).
He will be a very devout Muslim.
He will be an unparalleled spiritual, political and military world leader.
He will emerge after a period of great turmoil and suffering upon the earth.
He will establish justice and righteousness throughout the world and eradicate tyranny and oppression.
He will be the Caliph and Imam (vice-regent and leader) of Muslims worldwide
He will lead a world revolution and establish a new world order.
He will lead military action against all those who oppose him.
He will invade many countries.
He will make a seven year peace treaty with a Jew of priestly lineage.
He will conquer Israel for Islam and lead the “faithful Muslims” in a final slaughter/battle against Jews.
He will establish the new Islamic world headquarters from Jerusalem.
He will rule for seven years.
He will cause Islam to be the only religion practiced on the earth.
He will appear riding a white horse.
He will discover some previously undiscovered biblical manuscripts that he will use to argue with the Jews and cause some Jews to convert to Islam.
He will also re-discover the Ark of the Covenant from the Sea of Galilee, which he will bring to Jerusalem.
He will have supernatural power from Allah over the wind and the rain and crops.
He will posses and distribute enormous amounts of wealth.
He will be loved by all the people of the earth.

Now lets compare what the Mahdi is supposed to do with what the bible says about the Anti-Christ.

Both will be a powerful political and military world leader.

The Antichrist will be a Spiritual World Leader.
The Mahdi will be a Spiritual World Leader.

The Antichrist wil target Jews and Christians for conversion or elimination.
The Mahdi will target Jews and Christians for conversion or elimination.

The Antichrist will mount a military attack against Israel and establish the Temple Mount as his seat of authority.
The Mahdi will attack Jerusalem and establish the Islamic Caliphate From Jerusalem.

The Antichrist’s Seven Year Treaty With Israel.
The Mahdi’s Seven Year Treaty with a priestly Jew.

Another of the Antichrist’s goals according to the Book of Daniel is said to be that he will “try to change the set times and the laws”.
It is considered a divine command to use a (Hijra) calendar with 12 (purely) lunar months without intercalation, as evident from the Holy Qur'an.

The Rider On A White Horse. The final similarity between the Antichrist and the Mahdi is the fact that both the Antichrist and the Mahdi are identified with a biblical passage that describes a rider on a white horse.

So you can see that several of the most unique and distinguishing aspects of the biblical Antichrist’s person, mission and actions are matched to quite an amazing degree by the descriptions of the Mahdi as found in the Islamic traditions. And now, even further, we see that Muslim scholars actually apply Bible verses about the Antichrist to their awaited savior, the Mahdi. This must be seen as quite ironic, if not entirely prophetic.

And a warning of what is to come. The establishment of Satan's religion over the entire earth.

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2009 04:22 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I agree with you that people are scared of muslims. Because Islam is an extremely violent religion, and a devout muslim should have no hangups killing an infidel - he will be rewarded for it in heaven, for it is his duty.

and think of the majority of people who are muslims - in poverty, little to no education... its a religious haven, so to speak, of conversion, as these people are the most likely to be extremely devout.

and there is no question of me thinking that islam is nice. they're not. the q'ran promoates indiscriminate violence, slavery, sadism, underage sex (Mohummad married and had sex with a 9 year old girl), and gives a pretty much blanket authorisation to do anything to anyone who isnt male or muslim, especially both. oh, and it makes girls cover up from head to toe!! THOSE EVIL, SICK FUCKS!

Not only that, but Arabs are the second most lazy cunts i've ever had to work with. Indians take the cake on that one. they dont do shit! i had an arab AC try to order me around the other day - he sure did lose our little game of "scissors paper rank". LAC may not be much of a rank, but its more than he had.

i don't sympathise with Christianity, either. Or any other religion. i made my own up. pretty simple - try to be a good bloke, and you pray by drinking beer, having sex, and excercising.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2009 10:13 

Benno, I know you are a good man. And you are correct in all your points.

I guess what I am trying to say is that TRUE Christians, and not those who use it to gain some sort of power, does NOT condone forced conversions, oppression of other faiths, call for the death of someone of another faith, call for the death of abortion clinic operators.

In fact, a person who follows the tenets of Jesus Christ, not an organized religion, will love his enemies, turn the other cheek, judge not lest he be judged, and leave any form of punishment to the person in who's realm it belongs, God almighty himself.

In fact, the faith Jesus taught, right up till 321 AD, is not the faith that is taught in most Christian churches today. Now you may ask, why did I pick 324 AD as my break point? GOOD QUESTION! :bs

The first change was made on March 7, 321 AD. Constantine the Great changed the day of rest on March 7, 321 AD by declaring, "All judges and city people and the craftsmen shall rest upon the Venerable Day of the Sun."

Then we have Council Of Laodicea In Phrygia Pacatiana 364 A.D. What was declared then was "Christians must not judaize by resting on the Sabbath, but must work on that day, rather honoring the Lord's Day; and, if they can, resting then as Christians. But if any shall be found to be judaizers, let them be anathema from Christ."

Now for a history lesson, for which I apologize in advance. Unfortunately it is required to understand why I say most churches od Christ today are not truly Christian.

Constantine became Emperor of western Rome after Diocletian abdicated in 305 AD. And under Diocletian, 284-305 AD, the Christian faith suffered its worst persecutions to date, but had not been eradicated. Up till this time paganism played an essential role in life and government, and religion was considered an area within the governments rule.

Constantine was sympathetic to Christianity and tolerant to diversity in religion, but his conversion to Christianity after his rise to power was not due to true religious zeal. Christianity was a more effective way of accomplishing goals his rivals failed to reach under paganism. It was certainly politically advantageous for him to convert as soon he was not only the head of Rome but the head of Christianity. He found that if he portrayed himself as God's appointed Emperor he could accomplish more than claiming himself to be God. What he did in government was God's will and of course being chosen by God he was a natural as head of the Church.

After solidifying his position to gain complete control of the western portion of the empire in 312, he instituted the Edict of Milan, a "Magna Carta of religious liberty," which eventually changed the Empire’s religion and put Christianity on an equal footing with paganism. Almost overnight the position of the Church was reversed from the persecuted to legal and accepted. Constantine began to rely on the church for support, and it on him for protection. The Church and the Empire formed an alliance that remains to this day. Very rapidly the laws and policies of the Empire and the doctrine of the Church became one with Constantine as the interpreter of both law and policy.

Through a series of Universal Councils he eliminated dissent and dissenters, changed the holy days, and outlawed the Sabbath. The greatest effect he had was destroying any book in the accepted biblical works, over 80% of the total, he felt did not fit within his concept of Christianity.

He completely altered doctrine without regard to biblical edict, set up a church hierarchy of his own design, and established a set of beliefs and practices, which are the basis for all mainstream Bible-based churches. The separation of the Protestants and the Roman Church caused a physical split but the beliefs and practices established by Constantine remained almost identical. Very little has changed since the 4th century Councils changed face of Christianity.

I could go on and on about this, but I will cut it short to bullet points for discrepencies between what Jesus taught, and what is taught in the church today. If anybody would want me to expand on a point just shout it out and I will.

Alhough claiming piety and biblical authority the reality of the modern Christian church conduct is sadly lacking in scriptural foundation, and often runs contrary to the tenets of Jesus Christ. Finding any resemblance to the first church Jesus founded is a futile pursuit. Here are a few of the discrepancies:

· All the High Sabbaths, or festivals, outlined in the Bible are ignored and are replaced with ancient pagan holidays such as Easter, Christmas, and Halloween.
· Money is solicited and often demanded to allegedly support the work of the church, which has little, if anything to do with the original commission of the church. Such practice is not authorized in the teachings of Jesus, and may possibly be a gross violation, if extracted as a tithe.
· Meetings are held on Sunday without biblical authority, and setting aside the last day of the week for rest is ignored. There is no biblical command to meet in any building, on any day of the week, in force. The fact that the first day of the week is a day set aside by pagan religions to worship an assortment of sun gods only increases the violation. In the year 321, Constantine the Great ruled that the first day of the week, 'the venerable day of the sun', should be a day of rest. The personal pronouncements of a mere mortal do not negate the rules of God.
· Ministers and deacons in churches do not fulfill duties outlined in biblical text for these positions.
· Miracles and abnormal powers in people are condemned as witchcraft without regard to the reality that such were common phenomenon in the first church.
· Churches openly support political issues that contradict biblical principle and use church resources for these activities.
· Churches openly support war and nationalism and use church resources for these activities.
· Churches demand adherence to an old divine contract made with the twelve tribes of Israel by persons who are not members of the nation of Israel.
· Churches ignore the new contract made with the entire world.
· Churches exhibit an extreme level of hypocrisy by following only those laws it chooses and ignoring those it violates, while claiming total obedience to the teachings of Jesus.
· Church buildings, officers, staff, customs, public and private practices, finances, celebrations, rules, solicitations, associations, appearances, and stated missions are without biblical foundation.
· Feeding, clothing, and housing the poor, a basic biblical principle, and the core teaching of Jesus, is seldom practiced and then with only a token effort and a minute percentage of the churches funds and resources. In most cases of such rare exhibitions of charity, religious indoctrination is exacted as the cost for these services.
· Bigotry, with respect to race, gender, political belief, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, financial status, social conduct, and philosophy is commonly practiced or tolerated in either overt or covert manifestations.
· Dogmatic conditioning is encouraged, blind acceptance is expected, obedience is demanded, and all dissension and inquiry are condemned. Biblical demands for proof of doctrine are ignored. Loving your fellow man, unfortunately, is restricted to those the church approves of.

EDIT: Now you know why I have been called heretic, and even funnier, anti-christ. :bs

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 04:46 
Sergeant
Sergeant

That is exactly why i don't like organised religion. They start with a great idea, a great code of ethics and conduct. And then We get hold of it and turn it into something to make money, gain influence, and grow in power. Religion has been an excuse for so many atrocities, wars, and genocides that i am truly surprised that people continue believe the trollop spouted by the churches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 08:28 

Benno the Mad wrote:
That is exactly why i don't like organised religion. They start with a great idea, a great code of ethics and conduct. And then We get hold of it and turn it into something to make money, gain influence, and grow in power. Religion has been an excuse for so many atrocities, wars, and genocides that i am truly surprised that people continue believe the trollop spouted by the churches.

I agree bud, 100%. That's why I am not a member of any church, but I am a Christian. I try to live my life the way that Jesus taught us to.

Maybe you should 'try' to be a Christian the way I am. :w

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 17:41 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thanks for the offer, but i'm happy with what i beleive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 17:58 

Benno the Mad wrote:
thanks for the offer, but i'm happy with what i beleive.

Okey, dokey. :bs

Cheers, Thor

Gunny's color #FF2400